Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
Truly Gluten Free?
Individual Gluten Tests for This Product
* Brands, logos, and any other marks shown on displayed packaging are trademarks of their respective entities. "Is It Truly Gluten Free?" is not affiliated with these entities and the presence of product images and associated marks on this website does not represent the endorsement or sponsorship of "Is It Truly Gluten Free?" by the producer(s) or affiliates of this product.
What You Should Know
As of the most recent test, performed on September 25, 2019:
- This product was NOT labeled Gluten Free
- It was not certified Gluten Free
- The product is not labeled gluten free. But the ingredient label does not mention any obvious gluten-containing ingredients. Therefore, we will expect it to contain less than 20 PPM of gluten to be considered gluten free
Based on the combined results of all tests, as of September 25, 2019:
- Despite not being labeled gluten free, this product appears to be gluten free at less than 3 PPM
- One Nima Sensor test has been performed. That test indicated the product was gluten free.
- One GlutenTox Sticks Plus test has been performed. That test indicated the product contained less than 3 PPM of gluten.
- Indications are that this product contains significantly less gluten (if any) than the generally accepted 20 PPM maximum gluten threshold, which is considered by many to be a safe level for consumption by most people who are sensitive to gluten.
- Because this product is not labeled gluten free, it probably is not being actively monitored or tested for gluten by the manufacturer. It may, therefore, have a greater chance for variability in gluten content.
- Manufacturers can change product ingredients without warning! Always check labels, including ingredient and allergy labeling! Don't assume that the information presented for a product on IITGF is always up-to-date!
- Never assume that simply because it was gluten free the last time you checked, nothing has changed!
- When purchasing food products make certain that you choose the correct one! Sometimes products will have different variations or flavors, and in some cases the packaging and/or labels can look very similar. Sometimes a gluten-free product will have a label similar to a gluten-containing product. This is one more reason to always check labels before buying!
- The information presented here should be used for general guidance only, in combination with other gluten avoidance methods (such as reading labels)!
- Simply because a test yields a particular result on IITGF does not necessarily mean that every instance of that product will be the same! Product ingredients and proportions can vary slightly from one package to another.